Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sorry, sometimes life in China is boring.

Small dilemma in blog world- my weekly routine is pretty boring. I eat, I sleep, I study Chinese (this is not only boring for me to write about, but boring for you to read). But, I have big plans for this weekend, I PROMISE. So look for pictures and stories Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Also, I'm trying to make spring break plans. Deciding between taking a 52 hour train across China to see T*bet and Mount Everest, or visiting Sanya in the Hainan province (the Hawaii of China- check out pictures on google, it is ridiculous). Tough decisions I know, any input would be much appreciated.


More to come this weekend.....



****Not Part of the Original Post****

I wrote the post above earlier this afternoon when I was bored, tired, and stressed out about Chinese homework. But.....TIFC - so you never have to stay bored or stressed for long. At 10:00 pm, I decided I had had it with chinese characters and went with two friends for an hour long massage. I love this country, I can get massages any time of the day, and believe me when I say that they are cheaper than your dinner. Again, sorry to rub it in your face.

3 comments:

  1. watch the T word man. internet connections have been known to disappear

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. massage. guess you don't need me anymore! hahah

    You're blog puts mine to shame! thanks a lot. So glad you are having an amazing time. Can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scotty--SOOOO enjoying your blog--your true calling is so obvious to me---you need to be a writer. I learn, am amazed and interested, but mostly I laugh!! (You remind me of one of my favorite writers, David Sedaris; finds humor in life--) Can't wait to read more--be safe!!!

    ReplyDelete